Tuesday 16 November 2010

Tuesday Birthday!

Instead of observing the class today I decided to practice as it was my birthday and I wanted to be nice to myself! V has made this class more akin to the full practice now, and today there were no new starters, so everyone had to get involved! It was a good practice, it was v cold though, so I didn't break much of a sweat..and certainly not as good as yesterday!

Knees weren't too good in adjustment in Triang, can't deal with the pressure when having hip pressed down, will back of this one for a while. Got up with straight legs in Sirsasana with a little bit of help by V, definately getting better. Although I got cramp when holding legs parallel to floor when coming down, which I will put down to being too cold. Will pay more attention to this feeling next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment