Sunday 7 October 2012

When I find my self hating something...

...I slow my breath down and bring myself right into the moment. Like hanging out the washing. I used to hate hanging out the washing. But I slowed the process of hanging it out right down, until I become like the Bionic woman, slow motion, I bring awareness to the moment, awareness to the breath and awareness to every movement I make, making sure that that one hanging washing out experience is the best hanging out washing experience I have ever experienced!! It then became one of the nicest experiences.

I also do the same with washing up. I used to rush it, hating washing every single piece of it and used to get angry about having to do it, but I slowed it down and now take pleasure in the whole process and the overall outcome of nice clean washed stuff. Try it, it works!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... You know what, it does work! I don't hate anything in particular now but just feeling down and inert. Then I slow my breath down and just be. It works! I am enjoying the moment much more :)

    ReplyDelete